This deluxe folding aluminum seat cane by Drive Medical features convenience right out of the box. Ideal for individuals on the go this cane can be used as a resting seat or traditional walking cane. The sling material provides a comfortable seat for resting when opened. When closed this cane increases mobility and ensures maximum safety and security. Strong aluminum bronze construction and four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips can support a weight capacity of 250 pounds. The 15" x 6" nylon sling seat sits 22" from the floor when open, while the cane stands 34" tall when closed and weighs just 2.4 pounds. Foam grip handles on both arms provide additional comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips
- Provides a comfortable seat to rest on when open, and a sturdy quad cane when closed
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Nylon sling bench measuring 15.5" (W) x 6.25" (L)
- Foam grip handles
- 34" tall when closed
- Seat-to-floor height of 20.5"
- Weighs 2.5 lbs
- 250 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 34"
- Handle Height (Min): 34"
- Overall Product Height: 34"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Bronze with Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Seat Width: 6"
- Seat to Floor Height: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 6 Month Limited on Sling