McKesson Stretch Vinyl Exam Gloves are suitable for general cleaning tasks, food preparation and laboratory use. They are made of a soft yet durable vinyl that's resistant to tears and punctures for continued reliable performance. These size small McKesson vinyl exam gloves stretch to provide a conformed fit for improved dexterity, tactile sensitivity and comfort. They're latex-free, making them well-suited for those with allergies. The ivory, powder-free exam gloves won't leave any residue on the skin. They also have a smooth finish for easy wear. The non-sterile gloves have a standard beaded cuff to avoid roll-down.
- McKesson exam gloves stretch to provide a personalized, comfortable fit and improved tactile sensitivity
- The vinyl material resists tears and punctures for reliable performance
- They are latex-free for use on skin with latex allergies
- The smooth finish lets you apply and remove the ivory McKesson powder-free exam gloves with ease
- The size small gloves feature a residue-free interior for added comfort
- They have a standard beaded cuff to reduce roll-down